We’ve put together a little round-up for Mother’s Day (this Sunday, May 8!) gifts that will be sure to have her feeling as special as she is.
1. Iconic trench coat - a sophisticated spring must-have. $139.50 at Esprit. (espritshop.ca for locations)
2. ORIBE Dry Texturizing Spray - for bigger, better, full-on glamourous hair. $44 at DONATO salon + spa. (donata.ca for locations)
3. Yardley London English Lavender Moisturizing Bath Foam - gift Mom with this soothing bath foam that’s fit for the Queen. The Yardley London brand bears the Royal Warrant and the enduring scent of English Lavender. $16.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharma Plus, Loblaw, and more.
4. ‘Lima’ coin purse – made of super soft leather, designed to hold the essentials for the woman on-the-go. $50 at ECCO Shoes. (eccocanada.com for locations)
5. Spa packages from DONATO + salon – send Mom to the spa for an afternoon or make it a day with special packages ranging from $160 to $255. Click here for full info.
6. Dream Angels Forever EDP - a beautiful new fragrance with notes like blackberry, iris, and amber. Timeless and radiant, just like her. $60 for 75 mL at Victoria’s Secret. (victoriassecret.com for locations)
7. Trompe l’oeil lace print – the subtle juxtaposition of soft lace and dotted prints on the finest silk chiffon. $39 at DANIER. (danier.com for locations)
8. Robert Marc sunglasses – the ultimate frame for a subtle statement of luxury and style. Peppercorn print covers the universally flattering shape. $525 at Josephson Opticians. (josephson.ca for locations)
9. Studded top handle purse – this ivory classic gets a modern twist with studded fringe detail. $169 at DANIER. (danier.com for locations)
May we recommend an afternoon at eleven Boutique in Yorkville – 116 Cumberland St.
Mimosas + mini manis from Lux Spa + a spot of spring shopping:
The Brill Team