It’s only officially been fall for a couple of weeks, but the Brill team has already compiled their must-haves for the season. These items will keep you ready for the chilly weather and looking fashionable and festive.
1. Kiss My Face lip balm and sheer organic shine in cranberry orange and garnet. Lip balm in fall flavors keeps lips hydrated for breezy days, but a gloss in a deep berry hue is perfectly on trend for evenings. Available at Shoppers Drug Mart, Loblaw’s, Whole Foods, and at kissmyface.com ($3.49-6.95).
2. ECCO LaGrande grape leaf lace up boots. These boots are neutral enough to be paired with anything and we love the colour and laces. Comfortable and chic for a day at the office or apple picking. Available at ECCO stores and online at eccocanada.com ($295).
3. Smart Set shirred scarf in dusty orange. One of fall’s best accessories, this scarf will keep you warm and have you looking the prettiest in the pumpkin patch. Available in Smart Set stores ($16).
4. & 5. Danier lamb leather wrist gloves in grape and patent dome handbag. These silk-lined gloves and structured bag will pair perfectly with any fall coat, and are available in gorgeous jewel-tone shades. Available at Danier stores and online at danier.com ($45 and $189).
6. Banjo and Matilda lounging pants. These 100% cashmere pants are ideal for fall. Great for hanging out on cold nights, taking a long-weekend trip, or if you eat too much turkey at thanksgiving dinner. Available at Holt Renfrew and online at banjoandmatilda.com ($499).
7. Smart Set knit midi skirt. This knit fall skirt is the perfect length to transition to the cooler months. Available in Smart Set stores ($45).
8. Esprit Leather jacket with fur collar. A cognac leather jacket is a must-have for everyday wear. And hey, if it works for Giselle Bundchen, it works for us. Available at Esprit stores and online at espritshop.ca ($349.50).
What are your Fall essentials? Tweet us @brillcomm and let us know.
Until next time,
-the Brill Team