With Father’s Day right around the corner, we thought we’d share some incredible gift idea’s to show your pop just how much you care.
1) Esprit – Soft plaid shirt in lightweight cotton with cuffed sleeves, great for kicking around the house with the kids on a Sunday afternoon. $59.50 at www.espritshop.ca.
2) NIP + FAB Scrub Fix – Perfect product for the perfectly groomed pop, it exfoliates his skin leaving him the best looking dad on the block. $10.95 at Shoppers Drug Mart www.nipandfab.com
3) ECCO – A casual moccasin with attractive detailing, and removable leather lining is a great option for stylish Dad’s looking for functional footwear. $175.00 at ECCO locations across Canada. www.eccocanada.com
4) Danier – This slim fit jacket is the epitome of cool and comes in lamb leather with a washed effect. Motocross details such as topstitched sleeves, metal eyelets and zippered cuffs give it added edge. $249.00 at www.danier.com and Danier stores across Canada.
5) Cromwell and Cruthers Shaving Oil - All-natural, clear formula (helps to achieve the perfect shave), and convenient concentrated for travel while still lasting for up to 100 shaves. $5.95 at Shoppers Drug Mart and Mountain Equipment Co-op. www.cromwellandcruthers.com
6) Jeremy Tarian - The L-train sunglasses are inspired by the subway lines that connect Brooklyn and Manhattan, adding a unique touch Dad will love. $375.00 at Josephson Opticians. www.jeremytarian.com
7) Kiss My Face Active Athletic Shower Gel Whether you’re in the bath or the shower, this soothing shower gel is perfect for reviving pop’s sore muscles after a long day. $11.99 at Loblaw and Health Food stores. www.kissmyface.com
The Brill Team